Would love to invite our YVR Bloggers community to attend our upcoming Blog Mastery Conference!
We have over 20 speakers, over 100 attendees, over 10 sponsors over 2 life-changing days!!
Here is our line-up of speakers:
1. Blogging is Community Building – Ricky Shetty
During this engaging Opening Keynote, Ricky will share his inspiring story of how he went from being voted Most Shy in High School to building a Social Media & Blog Following of 100,000+ people! Ricky will be sharing about:
- Strategies he used to build a massive online following on Daddy Blogger
- Building Community through your Blog
- Using tools such as Meetup, Twitter Lists, & Facebook Groups to manage your Community
2. Isabelle Mercer – Branding From The Inside Out
- What branding is not, and more importantly what it really is and how it affects your growth.
- A simple yet powerful BrandSuccess Formula that will get people to want to work with you — regardless of price.
- The “core truth” of what makes your business the only one like it out there, regardless of your competitors!
3. Create a Clear and Unique Message on your Blog – Rebecca Beaton
- Understand how to make your blog stand out and attract readers with a unique and compelling message.
- Learn how to effectively communicate what you do so that your ideal readers/clients/customers are drawn to you.
- Get inspired by connecting with why you do what you do, and the message you want to share with the world through your blog.
4. The Secret to Making Strong Connections Online – Nicole Christen
- Simple tips to help you construct a focused and impactful digital media strategy
- Tricks for crafting your posts to generate higher interest and engagement
- Opportunity to apply new concepts during our first-ever virtual flash mob
5. Adding a Membership Site to your Blog – Steven Logreira
- Help you leverage your existing blog content so you can make money from it (up to $2000 or more each month completely passive)
- Change how you create your content so you create it once and recycle it for profits month after month
- Open your eyes to the possibilities that membership sites can create for you so you can create consistent stable monthly income through your blog
6. How to get clients and customers with your blog – Patty K
- Help improve your search engine rankings.
- Convert prospects into customers.
- Make you stand out as the expert in your field.
7. LinkedIn Publisher – Nicola Fairweather
- Use LinkedIn to drive traffic to your blog
- Learn best practices for LinkedIn
- Build your readership through LinkedIn Publisher
8. You Can’t Click Something You Can’t See – Dan Morris & Rachel Martin
- How to CONNECT with your readers so they feel like they know the REAL you.
- How to get your readers to feel like you are having a conversation with them personally.
- How to keep your readers engaged on your blog as long as possible.
9. How to Build An Email List of Hungry Buyers – Daniel Deyette
- Learn 8 Powerful Yet Simple Methods to Build a List
- See how experts reach the inbox and avoid spam traps
- Find out easy ways to get orders hammering your sales page
10. Getting your Blog on the First Page of Google – Cijaye Dipradine
- Why keywords are still vital
- Which keywords are most important and which you can ditch
- How and where to search for the RIGHT keywords
11. Working Effectively With PR & Social Media Agencies – Almira Bardai
- Finding and approaching the right media contacts to get exposure
- What information you need to provide to contacts
- How to format the story and your expectations
12. 3 Massive Mistakes Bloggers Make That Keep Them Looking Nervous on Video – Jaeny Baik
- The top elements to make a profitable video and how to do it yourself, or find the right professional to produce it
- 3 keys to establish TRUST through your video performance
- Practical tips such as… what do I do with my hands? What wardrobe looks best?
13. Social Media: A Ticket to Travel The World – Roberto Gomez
- Creating an inspiring concept
- Creating a fan-base
- How to get sponsored
14. Creating a 6 Figure Blog – Christine Pilkington
- Take revenue-generating cues from big media players and apply them to your blog to create a legitimate media business.
- How managing your blog like a business can lead to eligibility for government grants – i.e. “free money”.
- Why you should hire a team and leverage the power of people.
15. Building one of the Biggest Resources for Moms on the Internet – Janice Croze
- Set yourself up for success
- Find out the key questions you need to ask yourself before you build your brand and blog
- Discover different blog revenue models and what ones are right for you
16. How I Generate Over $70,000 Per Month Blogging – Stefan Pylarinos
Stefan Pylarinos is a professional blogger and founder of ProjectLifeMastery.com, as well as an Internet Marketer, Amazon bestselling author, Kindle publisher, and founder of K Money Mastery.
9 am – 10 am Ricky Shetty (Vision Casting, Community Building)
10 am – 10:40 am Isabel Mercier (Branding your Blog)
10:40 am – 11 am Morning Networking Break
11 am – 11:40 am Rebecca Beaton (Mission, Vision, Values)
11:40 am – 12:20 pm Nicole Christen (Marketing Strategy)
12:20 pm – 1:20 pm Lunch
1:20 pm – 2 pm Website Design Panel
2 pm – 2:40 pm Steven Logreira (Membership Sites)
2:40 – 3 pm Afternoon Networking Break
3 pm – 3:40 pm Patty Kuttai (Content Marketing)
3:40 pm – 4:20 pm Nicola Fairweather (LinkedIn Publisher)
4:20 pm – 4:30 pm Stretch Break
4:30 pm – 6 pm Dan Morris & Rachel Martin (Online Visibility)
6 pm – 7 pm Networking Dinner (Regis Hotel – Open to Everyone!!)
7 pm – 9 pm Bloggers & Brands Speed Networking
9 am – 9:20 am Ricky Shetty (Building Your Readership)
9:20 am – 10 am Daniel Deyette (Email Marketing)
10 am – 10:40 am Cijaye Depradine (SEO)
10:40 am – 11 am Morning Networking Break
11 am – 11:40 am Almira Bardai (Public Relations)
11:40 am – 12 pm Photography Panel
12 pm – 12:20 pm Podcasting Panel
12:20 pm – 1:20 pm Lunch Break
1:20 pm – 2 pm Jaeny Baik (Video Blogging)
2 pm – 2:40 pm Roberto Gomez (Travel Blogging)
2:40 pm – 3 pm – Afternoon Networking
3 pm – 3:40 pm – Christine Pilkington (Digital Publishing)
3:40 pm – 4:20 pm – Janice Croze (Blog Sponsorships)
4:20 pm – 5 pm – Stefan Pylarinos (Blog Monetization)
5 pm – Best Twitter Contest, Door Prizes, Announce Internet Marketing Mastery Conference
And Much, Much More…
Surprise guest speakers and other announcements will be made as we get closer to the date! Stay tuned, you don’t want to miss a moment of this amazing conference.
BCIT Downtown Atrium
555 Seymour Street
Saturday – Sunday, April 25 – 26, 2015
9am ~ 5pm